For more information, please check the project's webpage.
The "Europe through young Eyes: Exchange, Explore, Exhibit (Europe3E)” project is designed as a follow-up project of the highly successful "YourEP" and “Our Life. Our Voice. Young people and poverty” projects. It wants to focus on a more personal level to engage those young people who we could not reach in these projects, especially those with fewer opportunities.
The objectives of the "Europe3E" project are to reach meaningful Active Citizenship, to raise Political Awareness, and to deepen Social Inclusion among youth, through peer and photovoice research, political simulation and policy recommendations.
The implementation of the "Europe3E" project activities will follow these steps:
- Preparation and training of the participants. Each partner organisation will recruit 5 youngsters with fewer opportunities and 2 staff members to support them, to take part in one TPM as well as one Transnational Training in Brussels on the topics of Europe, EU politics creative research and photography.
- Research, gathering of results & political simulation. The participants will participate in a second TPM, and a Transnational Training in Strasbourg, in order to go further into activities on EU citizenship and to take part in a political simulation.
- Dissemination of Intellectual Outputs, Advocacy work. Lastly, A photo exhibition will be organised, as well as discussions about policy recommendations, to spread them in the youth sector to policy makers and beyond through networks of partners.
- Europe3E_WorkProgramm.pdf PDF | 899 KB
- E3E Timeline PDF | 644 KB
- Europe and me – Participatory Photovoice Research (EN) PDF | 3 MB
- How to involve all youth in the European project (EN) PDF | 4 MB
- Europe and me – Participatory Photovoice Research (FR) PDF | 2 MB
- How to involve all youth in the European project (FR) PDF | 4 MB
- Europe and me – Participatory Photovoice Research (DE) PDF | 2 MB
- How to involve all youth in the European project (DE) PDF | 5 MB
- Europe and me – Participatory Photovoice Research (GR) PDF | 2 MB
- How to involve all youth in the European project (GR) PDF | 4 MB
- Europe and me – Participatory Photovoice Research (NL) PDF | 2 MB
- How to involve all youth in the European project (NL) PDF | 4 MB
- Policy Recommendations: Key Messages PDF | 791 KB
- Policy Recommendations: Annex PDF | 2 MB
YES FORUM Office
Organisation & Project Team
M office@ yes-forum.eu