For more information, please check the project's webpage.
Unemployment is a steady concern and a challenge across Europe for the past years. Even more so as a large number of people, especially young and from migrant background, can’t find a way to enter the job market. Through employment the cycle of social exclusion can be broken for EU and non-EU residents especially socially excluded youth, NEETs.
The “The Employable Youth: It Works!” project is designed with a clear focus on Vocational Training and the need for on the job training. This project aims at the creation of tools for employability and soft skills to support the youth along with a number of job placements for youngsters. Additionally, it aims at enhancing the knowledge of the professionals (youth workers, educators, coaches and trainers) who work with NEETs through capacity building and training in order to be able to facilitate job placements for socially excluded youth.
- ItWorks_.timeline.2019.03.19.pdf PDF | 654 KB
- It Works! Handbook & Toolbox for Professionals PDF | 1 MB
- Soft Skills for Employability: It Works! - Part I - About the project PDF | 1 MB
- Soft Skills for Employability: It Works! - Part II - Methodology PDF | 1 MB
- Soft Skills for Employability: It Works! - Part III - Learning Content PDF | 2 MB
YES FORUM Office
Organisation & Project Team
M office@ yes-forum.eu