YES Forum is open to any organisation committed to improving the life chances of vulnerable young people and fostering their inclusion in society.
Your benefits as a member of the YES Forum
You can get support in designing transnational cooperation and writing grant applications, finding matching partners and become partner in:
- Strategic projects with young people
- Strategic projects with practitioners, researchers in the field of youth
You are part of a network to help young people to get their voices heard:
- Shape policy papers and recommendations
- Participate in high-level European meetings
- Get information about policy and programmes
Networking and Exchange
You can share your experience and expertise among your colleagues and stakeholders in Europe, learn from others and build new partnerships:
- Join and contribute to our annual events
- Develop groups on specific interests
- Spread information on your work
How to apply
To join the YES Forum, please send us the application form duly completed together with the required documents listed in the form.
The YES Forum Board will then assess the application and make a recommendation to the General Assembly, which finally decides about the membership.